Want some great reading? Here are some of my favorite blogs about Spain and travel, in alphabetical order:
- Christine in Spain – a Washington native living in the south of Spain, but who’s moving to Bilbao soon
- Homage to BCN – one of the best, most comprehensive blogs about Barcelona
- Roaming the World – my fellow Californian Lauren is in País Vasco right now!
- Spanish Sabores – Madrid-based Lauren always posts the most mouth-watering Spanish food and recipes
- Sunshine & Siestas– Cat lives in sunny Andalucía and really captures the whole expat experience, with all its highs and lows
- Y Mucho Más – Kaley’s Spanish love story is super romantic, and her stories about living in Spain are refreshingly honest
- 23 and Unfunny – Brittany, one of my real-life best friends, is working at a wildlife sanctuary in Panama right now. She writes about her travels all over the world.
- Adventurous Kate – she quit her job to travel the world.
- Bitten By the Travel Bug – Aussie Nicole has gone everywhere from Singapore to Scotland!
- Expat Edna – she lives in a different country every year (she’s in Paris now).
- Gallivance – High school sweethearts turned lifelong travel nomads. High-quality photos and essays from nearly 60 different countries.
- Memoirs of a Young Adventuress – Liz used to live in Spain but is going full-on world traveller
- Out & About in the City – adventures from a London and beyond (one of my favorite places!)
- Twenty-Something Travel – great advice and articles for young travelers from all over the planet.
Other great sites
- EnBarcelona – the magazine I write for, which features all the latest stuff to do in my favorite city on the planet.
- Expats Blog – fab directory for tons of expat blogs all over the world.
- The Spain Scoop – lots of posts about tons of areas of Spain
- Travelizer.co.uk – a great site for booking trips and finding fun stuff to do in your destination.
- Matador Network – one of my favorite travel magazine sites, it always has interesting angles anad articles.
If you’d like your blog to be included on my list, leave it below in the comments or shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll take a look at it! I’m in the process of adding to it.