It’s an año bisiesto this year (my new piece of vocabulary for the day). I made some goals for myself at the beginning of February, so let’s see how I did.
Here’s what I wanted to do this month, and whether or not I actually did it:
1. Get my medical card. Done! Read about my experiences with Spanish health care here.
2. Be more social.Yep! I went to fun stuff like Carnaval and a language exchange.
3. Blog more. Definitely.
4. Learn a recipe. Yes, Spanish espinacas con garbanzos – check out my post (with a recipe!).
5. Schedule Catalan classes. No. Sigh.
6. Don’t be so hard on myself. Working on it
- Travel more – which can include doing touristy things around here.
- Try the super cute new panadería by my house I’ve been eying for weeks.
- Exercise more – actually use the yoga Groupon I bought, and bike instead of taking the Metro.
- Learn one more recipe, and go to one more language exchange night.
- Go to the beach more!