Here’s a quick post about what I want to do for this upcoming month:
1) Get my medical card. It’s definitely been too long!
2) Be more social (including at least one language exchange night)
3) Blog more
4) Learn ONE healthy recipe (must include one vegetable!)
5) Figure out where Catalan classes fit into my schedule
6) And most importantly – don’t be so hard on myself
If you’re reading this you might have realized I like making lists, ticking finished things off those lists, and generally having my life organized.
And to finish it off:
- Currently reading: 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
- Currently listening to: Heartbeats, cover by José González (more chill and indie than I usually listen to, but it’s so pretty)
- Currently inspired by this quote: “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to accept the life that is waiting for us” by Joseph Campbell
Hoping February is an improvement!