I’m keeping up with my small monthly goals, so here’s how I did for March.
- Travel more. Done! I went to Ávila, Salamanca, and Segovia, as well as planned more trips. And I’m in California right now!
- Try the super cute new panadería by my house. Done! There’ll be a post about it soon because it was so great. UPDATE: Here it is!
- Catalannnnn. Oh, still “pendiente”. Haha oops. I’ve been saying I need to start pretty much since I got to Barcelona…it WILL happen.
- Exercise more. Yep, I’m biking pretty much everywhere again. I haven’t started the yoga class I wanted to yet though.
- Learn one more recipe, and go to one more language exchange night. Actually I went to the language exchange night almost every week this month. The recipe…well, I watched my roommate cook some Turkish soup. So I know how to make it, even though I didn’t actually cook it. That counts, right?
- Go to the beach more! Yep, it’s warming up so I’ve been the past three weekends. I even spent St. Patrick’s Day at the beach.
Here’s what I want to do for April:
- Acquire and read a magazine in Spanish.
- Do my new sprint workout to get in shape for partying and sunning myself in IBIZA!
- Buy more fruit from the market by my house instead of the supermarket.
- Do exercises in my Spanish verbs workbook.
- Have a house party! (Not such a lofty goal, but it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. And hey, I’m 23 and living in Barcelona!)
- Use my SLR camera more often. I just got some shots printed and I was shocked at how much I’d improved since I started – it’s definitely inspiration to keep practicing.
- Catalan. Okay. Really this time!
Currently reading: The Dexterseries by Jeff Lindsay, which is even more gruesome than the T.V. series (if you can believe it).
Currently listening to: “Bohemian Like You” by the Dandy Warhols.